Tuesday, June 1, 2010

S.E.L.F.I.S.H

I never knew how this venom would deeply affect me but only after i got her medicated.
As the days passed i kept thinking of our life and thought that it was all perfect but just when this venom, this fucking feeling I got which made me go crazy that day. I threw away my phone and went deep in state of "coma" . I didn't know what I was doing. I was supposed to text her but instead started cursing my life. I felt as if I was all alone travelling the dark path...


It was all so messed up, didn't know what to do...

That night when i got up from this state of coma and began fixing my phone. A list of texts came running on the screen. It belonged to her which said, "Please, Please, don't go away" ...

I felt as if a bullet had went pass my chest...

Tears began rolling down my eyes crashing down at the floor. I never wanted this to happen but somehow I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!

I got another text saying that she was in HOSPITAL!!! I couldn't believe my eyes.
I was the reason for all this, I!! I fell down to my knees, thinking of how she would be feeling because of me!! I could've never thought of getting her medicated! I loved her more than anything, but tonight that venom tried to take over!!

I never ever wanted this for US!! I loved her and forever will...I decided to do everything i can to get her back, get that smile on that face. Promised to never EVER LET GO OF HER!!!

FOREVER= US
H.R.7

1 comment:

  1. then did u... were u able to sort out... apologize and make her feel better? did u...

    ReplyDelete